If you're tired of feeling basic with your Pumpkin Spice Latte order at Starbucks (let's be real, though — how could you be?), prepare to be obsessed with your new, not-so-basic order: Mexican hot chocolate. Say what? The Flama discovered the recipe on Starbucks Secret Menu, and all we can say is, we'll take a grande!
It's not uncommon for Starbucks patrons to customize orders, and while this combination isn't as well known as, say, the Dirty Chai (chai tea latte with a shot of espresso), you can totally make it happen if you have the recipe handy. Keep scrolling for your order!
Starbucks Secret Menu's Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Hot chocolate made with soy milk* (no water)
- Add mocha syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 grande, 2 venti)
- Add white mocha syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 grande, 2 venti)
- Add cinnamon dolce syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 grande, 4 venti)
- *Ask for cinnamon powder to be added to milk while it's steamed