I love a good mashup dish, like hamburger pizza or chocolate ravioli, so I was downright delighted (and, to be honest, my culinary bone was tickled) when I discovered Pillsbury's recipe for cinnamon roll waffles with cream cheese glaze. This dish gives you the crispiness of waffles with the buttery cinnamon swirl of cinnamon rolls, and it's all topped off with a delectably indulgent cream cheese glaze. All you need to make these luscious waffles is a can of Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing, a little milk, some powdered sugar, a touch of vanilla, and your trusty waffle iron. In less than ten minutes, your weekend brunches will be ten times better.
I like to make the glaze while my waffle iron is heating up to save time. And just make sure to cook the cinnamon rolls in your waffle iron for only three to four minutes - any longer and they can get a little too chewy. Once they finish cooking, drizzle immediately with the glaze and garnish with a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cooking spray or oil to grease waffle iron
Cinnamon for garnish
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray or gently brush with cooking oil and allow to preheat.
- While waffle iron is heating, open can of Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls and remove cream cheese icing.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and cream cheese icing. Set aside.
- Place cinnamon rolls in greased waffle iron and cook 3-4 minutes, watching closely.
- Once the waffles are golden brown, remove from waffle iron, drizzle with cream cheese glaze, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 5 servings
- Prep Time
- 15 minutes
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving
- 300 calories