Over the last few weeks, I've baked chocolate-packed cookies, unique pies, and even a few superfudgy brownies. Something tells me these Oreo Cream Cheese Balls are next on my list (namely because they call for an entire block of cream cheese). In a video shared to TikTok, user HoneyBobaBear shared her recipe for these superdecadent treats, and I'm already clearing out a shelf in my fridge to make room for the no-bake magic that's about to happen in my kitchen.
Made with only three ingredients — Oreo cookies, cream cheese, and white chocolate — these cookie balls look like the perfect snack for an indoor movie night or even a virtual trip to Disneyland. Here's how to whip up a batch of 'em for yourself:
- Crumble 36 Oreos in a food processor until they've reached a fine, soil-like texture. If you don't have a food processor, place the cookies in a large, sealed plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin or heavy pan.
- Set aside a spoonful of the crushed cookies to use for later. Add an eight-ounce pack of cream cheese to the remaining cookie crumbles and combine using a spatula.
- Once the dough is formed, roll it into about 20 golf-ball-size balls. Lay the dough balls one inch apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill the dough balls in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, melt a pack of white chocolate chips by heating the chips up in the microwave for 30-second intervals and stirring in between until completely melted.
- After the dough has chilled, place each ball on a stick and coat them in white chocolate. Remove the balls from the sticks and set them back on the parchment paper. Sprinkle the remaining Oreo crumbles from step one over the chocolate-covered dough balls and chill for 10 more minutes. Enjoy!
Try the recipe for yourself, and enjoy a few other Oreo-inspired snacks while you're at it.