These super simple pumpkin pie truffles only take a handful of ingredients to make and are so delicious you could eat them all pumpkin season long!
- 20 graham crackers
2 1/2 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 cups white chocolate
- In a food processor, pulverize graham crackers into a fine crumb. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Into the same food processor, add cream cheese, the pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice, and mix until smooth. Add the graham cracker crumbs back in and continue mixing until incorporated. Scrape down the sides as needed. Place mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While the mixture is cold, roll into 1-inch balls and place on wax paper. Freeze truffles for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Melt white chocolate and then dip truffles one at a time to evenly coat. Set on wax paper to harden. Dip the truffles a second time. While the truffles are still wet, sprinkle the top with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice and let truffles harden completely.
- 12 to 14 servings
- Total Time
- 2 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds