It's easy to get burnt out on all the pumpkin spice lattes, pies, and cookies but thankfully we have an easy, no-bake dessert that is a totally different take on your favorite Fall flavor. These no-bake pumpkin cheesecake cups are easy to prepare in advance, so there's more time to enjoy yourself at family gatherings and dinner parties.
For the crumble:
9-10 graham crackers
4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
For the filling:
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 can pumpkin
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 8-ounce tub cool whip whipped topping, thawed
For the garnish:
1 cup whipped topping
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add melted butter, sugar, and brown sugar, and continue pulsing until combined. Divide crumble evenly between 8 cups and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg. Gently fold in 2 1/2 cups of whipped topping and place mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
- Pipe pumpkin mixture into the cups and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until the mixture is firm.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and another sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Desserts, Cheesecake
- North American
- 6 Servings
- Total Time
- 2 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds