Warmup: Step Swing
- Stand with your feet wider than hip-width apart.
- Take a small step to the right with your right foot. At the same time, swing your left arm across your body at chest level. Turn your left foot to pivot your body slightly to the right as you swing.
- Return your left arm to your side and balance your weight evenly in both feet, returning to the starting position.
- Repeat on the other side, swinging your right arm towards the left.
- This counts as one rep. Continue for three minutes, or split time with standing marches.