Pre-Fhix, Exercise 1: Kettlebell Plank Pull Through
- Start resting on all fours with a medium-weight kettlebell on the left side of your body.
- With your palms flat, raise up off your knees onto your toes; your legs should be straight. Be sure to gently squeeze your glutes to engage them and keep your hands directly underneath your shoulders.
- Contract your abs to keep yourself up and prevent your bottom from sticking up. Remember to keep your belly button pulled in.
- With your head and spine in line, keep your back flat — don't let it curve. Look about one inch out in front of you, and don't tuck your chin. Picture your body as a long, straight board.
- Maintaining this form, grab the kettlebell with your right hand and pull it underneath your body until it's on the right side of your body. Be sure not to rotate your hips.
- With control, grab the kettlebell with your left hand and pull it underneath your body until it's back on the left side of your body.
- This counts as one rep.
- Complete 10 reps.