Bodyweight Kneeling Overhead Shoulder Press
- From your push-up position, place your knees, one by one, slightly farther than hip-width distance apart, and come up to a kneeling position with your toes tucked underneath.
- Engage your abs, and squeeze your glutes, remembering to do so throughout the exercise.
- Straighten your arms overhead by your ears with your palms facing out.
- Bend your elbows until your palms are about shoulder-height.
- Squeeze your elbows in toward your sides for a second or two, and press back up to the starting position with your arms overhead to complete one rep.
- Start by completing two reps. When you're done with two reps, move back to push-ups, starting with four reps next.
- Increase your reps by two until you perform 12 reps of each exercise. Then, you'll go back down the pyramid, decreasing the reps performed by increments of two until you're back performing two reps of each exercise.