Source: Getty / Kevin Mazur
- Chris Martin said he and Gwyneth Paltrow are still close but have not gotten back together. He said there is "a lot of love" between them but nothing scandal worthy.
- Behati Prinsloo said she and husband Adam Levine have "definite" plans to have kids together.
- Hart of Dixie star Jaime King opened up about her infertility and five miscarriages before having her first son, James, in an emotional post on Instagram.
- A lot happened at Comic-Con over the weekend. Check out the first Avengers: Age of Ultron posters, get some scoop on Batman v Superman, and watch the Mockingjay: Part 1 trailer below:
- An American doctor and his aid who were helping residents fight Ebola in Liberia have contracted the disease. Ebola has infected nearly 1,100 people and killed 660 of them in the current West African outbreak.
- The UN Security Council has pushed for an "immediate and unconditional humanitarian cease-fire" in Gaza to help stop the Israel-Hamas conflict.
- A freak lightning storm hit Venice Beach in Southern California on Sunday. One man was killed and dozens were injured.
- Have you seen the diverse emoji yet? iDiversicons has more than 900 emoticons with same-sex couples and people with various skin colors.
- Your daily dose of cute: when this baby elephant met a cat for the first time, it was adorable.